torsdag 15 januari 2009

A boring blog

Uuhhrg...I'm in a downfall with practice again. I had such great energy after I took that Jason Winn seminar in november, I started blogging and practicing more. I had fun in class even if it was a good one or a really tough one. I even thought of making it to teacher training this spring. But now...it's no fun, no energy and I have to face reality - there's no way in hell I could afford going to teacher training. So what to do? Right now it feels like I only practice because I have to, since I help out cleaning the studio four times a week for free practice.
I'm going to Stockholm for a week soon and when I'm there I thought I'd practice and see if it puts the fun back in bikram.
I guess I'm just fed up with working and nothing more...I feel bored and uninspired right now. And I never have any money so I can never just decide to do something or go somewhere, because I can't pay ffor anything else than bills and rent and food.

Inga kommentarer: